The Elisa development team has announced the availability of Elisa Media Center 0.5.10. This latest update, codenamed “Fallout”, and coming just one week after the release of version 0.5.9, comes with the usual bug fixes and several new features.
Elisa Media Center is a cross-platform media center application developed by Fluendo S.L of Spain. It is installed by default in Sabayon, and can be installed in any Linux distribution (search for “elisa” with your distros package manager). The following features were implemented in this latest release:
- Scanning of media now indexes videos and generates sensible automatic playlists such as Unwatched Videos, Recently Added Videos, Recently Watched, etc.
- Window control buttons: iconify, maximize, close
- Visual display of the source of media (Local Network, Computer, Web Service,etc.)
- New D-Bus API to navigate automatically to specific sections of Elisa
- Removal of media from the library (optional via configuration option)
You may read the complete changelog here.