Sabayon Linux is a Gentoo-based, multi-purpose distribution. Like previous versions of Sabayon Linux, the latest upgrade version, Sabayon Linux 4, installs – by default, more stuff than you’ll ever need. This tutorial provides step-by-step instructions on how to install a much leaner Sabayon Linux 4 desktop using the K Desktop Environment, the default desktop environment..
- Running Vagrant on Fedora 22
- Implementing service monitoring in Rancher with Prometheus
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X