Sabayon Linux is a Gentoo-based, multi-purpose distribution. Like previous versions of Sabayon Linux, the latest upgrade version, Sabayon Linux 4, installs – by default, more stuff than you’ll ever need. This tutorial provides step-by-step instructions on how to install a much leaner Sabayon Linux 4 desktop using the K Desktop Environment, the default desktop environment..
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…
- Platypus: Good to see the review. One point security you overlooked. Y…
- finid: Not tried that either, but this is easier. …
- taikedz: Not tried it, but wondering if you could boot from LiveCD, m…
- johnc: Thanks for publishing and researching this. I thought I was …