On occasion, you will see the advice that the ext3 file system is not suitable for Solid State Disks (SSD’s) due to the extra writes caused by journaling — and so Linux users using SSD’s should use ext2 instead. However, is this folk wisdom actually true? This weekend, I decided to measure exactly what the write overhead of journaling actually […]
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules