While there was no version 1.3, future release versions are 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, etc, and will include support for Linux, vehicle physics, terrain and scene editor.
New features in this release are: Lua script bindings on all public interfaces of the framework; script binding generator tool for creating user-defined Lua script bindings from Doxygen XML, and AI state machine for AI programming/scripting on game objects.
Others features introduced in this release are:
- Virtual gamepad input support with custom theming using UI system
- Optimizations using NEON math for mobile platforms
- Compressed texture support for DXT, PVRTC, ATC and ETC1
- Improved modular shaders with support for #include in shaders and new light map support
- Optimizations and Improvements to the UI system such as inertial scrolling and scrollbars
- Pre-built versions of the gameplay-encoder and gameplay-luagen tools
- Optimizations in animation and physics
- Fixes to support Maya 2012/2013 COLLADA DAE_FBX export
- FBX 2013 format support
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.