- Your choice of NTP applications in Linux
- Solutions for low screen resolution in Ubuntu 14.04/14.10 and VirtualBox
- How to configure Ubuntu 14.04 server to forward root mails to your email address
- Replace UFW with FirewallD on Ubuntu 14.10
- Aeromobil: It’s a car and it can fly
- How to install Oracle JRE and make it the default JRE on Ubuntu 14.04
- Fedora 21 Workstation: GNOME 3. KDE and Anaconda screenshots
- OpenMediaVault 1.0 review
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Where Weaveworks stands on the acquisition of SocketPlane by Docker
- Docker acquires SocketPlane
- Drone: A Continuous Integration platform built on Docker
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- Announcing lxcfs
- Integrating OpenStack and Kubernetes with Murano
- finid: You can't change the partition scheme with another OS still …
- MARVELOUS: how do i create a partition in GPT scheme. (D:) contains 19.…
- finid: Ok, those are not disks. They are partitions of a single dis…
- MARVELOUS: am using hp probook 4540s, i think there are four partitione…
- asustek: I did the same that write here but the hard disk is empty is…