- How to use Deepin 2014 Guest account
- Failed attempts to dual-boot PC-BSD 10.1 with Windows 8
- Test driving NVIDIA GRID Workspace (Windows client). Linux client is in the works
- Why I switched from Postgres to MongoDB, then to Neo4j
- Dual-boot Ubuntu 14.04 and Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- How to reset passwords on Fedora 21 and 22
- Rocker: Run R in Docker containers
- How to change the default route in Linux
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.