- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- OSSEC 2.8 has been released
- ProtonMail and Subrosa: Encrypted communication for the privacy-conscious
- How to set up a 3-node CoreOS cluster, just for fun
- Configure OSSEC to not email alerts on IPTables denied messages
- How to integrate Prey into the security posture of your Linux PC
- Aeromobil: It’s a car and it can fly
- How to create MBR-based disk partitions for Antergos
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X
- Bugfix Container Software In Place
- Load Balancing Microsoft Exchange with NGINX Plus