- Using GNOME Boxes to create and access local virtual systems on GNOME 3.14
- Mark Shuttleworth on Western media, Iraq, IS and Ukraine
- How to delete Superfish from Lenovo computers permanently
- These reCAPTCHAs where not meant to be read by humans
- How to replace LibreOffice with Apache OpenOffice on Fedora 20
- Mozilla is phasing out SHA-1 based signature algorithms
- How to set up a 3-node CoreOS cluster, just for fun
- How to upgrade the Linux Mint 17.1 kernel from version 3.13 to 3.16
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules