- Use GRUB-Customizer to give GRUB a prettier face on Linux Mint 17.1
- How to reset passwords on Fedora 21 and 22
- The pain of trying to install a .deb package on Fedora using Alien
- How to layout and design an infographic in R
- MIPS Creator C120 development board and Debian 7
- GNOME 3.12: The cool and the not-so cool features
- Getting to know the pkg audit command on PC-BSD and FreeBSD
- How to dual-boot Linux Mint 17 and Windows 8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Automatic container IP address allocation with Weave
- Multi-host Docker deployment with Swarm and Compose using Weave 0.11
- Running Vagrant on Fedora 22
- Implementing service monitoring in Rancher with Prometheus
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog