- Tip for dual-booting Windows 10 preview and Linux on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Intel’s Compute Stick and your favorite Linux distribution
- Android on a Stick, or how to install Android-x86 on a USB stick
- OpenMandriva 2014.1 review
- OpenMediaVault 1.0 review
- Installing, troubleshooting MongoDB 2.6.4 startup failure on Fedora 20
- Privacy Badger beta released. Install it on Firefox and Chrome
- Configure OSSEC to not email alerts on IPTables denied messages
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.