- How to delete Superfish from Lenovo computers permanently
- The most affordable FreeBSD-supported Cloud/VPS hosting providers
- How to install Oracle JRE on Fedora 20 and use alternatives to switch between it and OpenJDK
- Opera 26 released. Install it on Linux Mint 17.1 and Ubuntu 14.10
- Sponsored Tiles now live in Firefox
- EFF releases experimental open wireless router firmware
- Manual disk partitioning guide for Linux Mint 17 KDE
- Adobe Photoshop now available for Chromebooks, but…
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- 13 new Official Repositories added to Docker Hub in January and February
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host released – to customers
- Where Weaveworks stands on the acquisition of SocketPlane by Docker
- Docker acquires SocketPlane
- Drone: A Continuous Integration platform built on Docker
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- MARVELOUS: have checked it my partirion scheme is MBR not GPT, what can…
- finid: You can't change the partition scheme with another OS still …
- MARVELOUS: how do i create a partition in GPT scheme. (D:) contains 19.…
- finid: Ok, those are not disks. They are partitions of a single dis…
- MARVELOUS: am using hp probook 4540s, i think there are four partitione…