- Data and Goliath: Digital surveillance and what you can do about it
- Joli OS is being discontinued
- Security risks posed by smart meters
- Test driving NVIDIA GRID Workspace (Windows client). Linux client is in the works
- The ideal value of listen.backlog when setting PHP-FPM pm = ondemand
- Design a secure and usable communication tool, win a prize
- Linux Deepin 2014 screenshot preview
- How to extend, grow or resize an LVM logical volume
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- Zhou: The second solution doesn't help but the first xdaigonistic …
- finid: Ubuntu not detecting Windows 7/8/10 is a known issue, but yo…
- Kevin Dethlefs: I'm going to say this is a false conclusion. Reason behind t…
- finid: Thanks. Knowing Rackspace, their 2 GB VM must be very expens…
- Francisco Reyes: Two more that I am aware support FreeBSD http://rackspace…