- With Btrfs the default on openSUSE, when will other distros follow suit
- How to extend, grow or resize an LVM logical volume
- Ubuntu Core to bring Snappy and transactional updates to the Cloud
- Dual-boot Windows 7, Linux Mint Debian Edition 2 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Raspberry Pi 2 vs Creator 120
- Your choice of NTP applications in Linux
- From Akregator and Liferea to Inoreader
- Antergos 2014.05.26 review – Cinnamon, GNOME 3 and KDE desktops
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Running Vagrant on Fedora 22
- Implementing service monitoring in Rancher with Prometheus
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X