- Triple-boot Windows 7 and 8 and Ubuntu 14.04 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Semplice 7 review
- DevAssistant: A developer’s best friend
- Dual-boot Ubuntu 14.04 & Windows 7 on a PC with 2 HDDs and UEFI firmware
- Managing startup applications in GNOME 3
- GhostBSD 4 preview
- Manual disk partitioning guide for Deepin 2014
- How to dual-boot Windows 8 and Fedora 21 on a PC with UEFI firmware
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Lorry: A Docker Compose validator, editor and composer
- Automatic container IP address allocation with Weave
- Multi-host Docker deployment with Swarm and Compose using Weave 0.11
- Running Vagrant on Fedora 22
- Implementing service monitoring in Rancher with Prometheus
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS