- The most affordable FreeBSD-supported Cloud/VPS hosting providers
- Android on a Stick, or how to install Android-x86 on a USB stick
- How to install Oracle JRE and make it the default JRE on Ubuntu 14.04
- Manual disk partitioning guide for Deepin 2014
- Netrunner Rolling 2014.09 review
- Opera 26 released. Install it on Linux Mint 17.1 and Ubuntu 14.10
- Intel’s Compute Stick and your favorite Linux distribution
- Solutions for low screen resolution in Ubuntu 14.04/14.10 and VirtualBox
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules