- From GNOME 3 to GNOME Classic in 3 extensions, or why GNOME Classic has become redundant
- How to layout and design an infographic in R
- A beginner’s guide to disks and disk partitions in Linux
- How to dual-boot Windows 8 and Fedora 21 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Upgrading OSSEC 2.7 to 2.8 and the bro-ids rule issue
- Boot managers and boot devices on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Opera 26 released. Install it on Linux Mint 17.1 and Ubuntu 14.10
- Samsung Z Tizen OS smartphone and Samsung Tizen OS TV SDK
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X
- Bugfix Container Software In Place
- Load Balancing Microsoft Exchange with NGINX Plus