- Mozilla is phasing out SHA-1 based signature algorithms
- Installing, troubleshooting MongoDB 2.6.4 startup failure on Fedora 20
- How to install Oracle JRE on Fedora 20 and use alternatives to switch between it and OpenJDK
- How to install TwitteR, a Twitter client for R
- You’ll need a build a Linux kernel module to listen to Netcat’s latest album
- Preview of GhostBSD 4.0
- Adobe Photoshop now available for Chromebooks, but…
- Preview of Cinnamon 2.4. Features desktop slideshow
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- 5 monitoring tools for Docker
- Will containers kill the virtual machine?
- Cloud Coding: Remote Pairing using Docker
- 6 points to ponder before deploying microservices and containers
- Running Super Privileged Containers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Is Nginx the standard for deploying containerized applications and microservices
- Tutum Stream API released