- Configure OSSEC to not email alerts on IPTables denied messages
- How to reduce PHP-FPM (php5-fpm) RAM usage by about 50%
- Ubuntu Core to bring Snappy and transactional updates to the Cloud
- How to dual-boot Linux Mint 17 and Windows 8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Tip for dual-booting Windows 10 preview and Linux on a PC with UEFI firmware
- OpenMandriva 2014.1 review
- Interesting articles on Data Science, and a cool image
- EFF releases experimental open wireless router firmware
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Lorry: A Docker Compose validator, editor and composer
- Automatic container IP address allocation with Weave
- Multi-host Docker deployment with Swarm and Compose using Weave 0.11
- Running Vagrant on Fedora 22
- Implementing service monitoring in Rancher with Prometheus
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS