- How to install Oracle JRE on Fedora 20 and use alternatives to switch between it and OpenJDK
- How to reset passwords on Fedora 21 and 22
- Anaconda on root and user account password strengths: Why so strict?
- DevAssistant: A developer’s best friend
- From GNOME 3 to GNOME Classic in 3 extensions, or why GNOME Classic has become redundant
- Kali Linux 1.0.7 review
- Screenshots of KDE Plasma Next beta 1
- Don’t laugh, but the US has charged 5 Chinese military hackers with cyber espionage
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Container Security: Just The Good Parts
- Using Vault with Consul Template
- Libnetwork, Container Network Model, and container networking
- Building OSv Images Using Docker
- Puppet 3.8 features a Docker module
- Running Secured Docker Registry 2.0
- How to use promiscuous mode on AWS: using port mirroring for packet capture in the cloud