- How to install Fedora 21 Workstation Cinnamon on a Btrfs filesystem
- How to reduce PHP-FPM (php5-fpm) RAM usage by about 50%
- Patched Bash still vulnerable to Shellshock
- Project Denver SoC will be the first 64-bit ARM processor for Android
- Bash susceptible to environment variables code injection attack
- SSLMate: Buy and install DV SSL certificates from the command line
- Let’s Encrypt to offer free, automated and open SSL/TLS domain certificates
- Dual-boot Windows 8 and Linux Mint 17 on a PC with 2 disks and UEFI firmware
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X
- Bugfix Container Software In Place
- Load Balancing Microsoft Exchange with NGINX Plus