- Antergos 2014.05.26 review – Cinnamon, GNOME 3 and KDE desktops
- ROSA Desktop Fresh R4 KDE review
- How to install TwitteR, a Twitter client for R
- Managing startup applications on Deepin 2014
- How to reset user password on Ubuntu 14.10
- These reCAPTCHAs where not meant to be read by humans
- Managing startup applications in GNOME 3
- Dual-boot Windows 7 and Antergos on a PC with 2 HDDs and UEFI firmware
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X
- Bugfix Container Software In Place
- Load Balancing Microsoft Exchange with NGINX Plus