- Data and Goliath: Digital surveillance and what you can do about it
- Ubuntu Core to bring Snappy and transactional updates to the Cloud
- PC-BSD 10.1.1 Cinnamon review
- Security risks posed by smart meters
- “No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA” is as annoying as reCAPTCHA if…
- A beginner’s guide to disks and disk partitions in Linux
- A 200 GB microSDXC card? Yes, I can haz that!
- How to set the PATH variable in Bash
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules