- Silent Circle relocates to Switzerland
- A beginner’s guide to disks and disk partitions in Linux
- Dual-boot Ubuntu 14.04 & Windows 7 on a PC with 2 HDDs and UEFI firmware
- TokuMX 2.0 released
- Dual-boot Windows 8 and Linux Mint 17 on a PC with 2 disks and UEFI firmware
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- ProtonMail and Paypal: Do we need government approval to encrypt email?
- OSSEC 2.8 has been released
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Drone: A Continuous Integration platform built on Docker
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- Announcing lxcfs
- Integrating OpenStack and Kubernetes with Murano
- Container Clusters on VMs
- Quay.io: A service for hosting private Docker images
- Ron Simpson: Ni I am not seeing 2 entries for USB stick, only Windows Boo…
- finid: Keep an eye on it, because by the time version 11 comes roll…
- finid: When you hit F12, there should be two entries for the USB st…
- Stephen Green: In the past I have tried to use PC-BSD but it was buggy, way…
- Ron Simpson: On the first two attepts I used a DVD version but on the thi…