- Project Denver SoC will be the first 64-bit ARM processor for Android
- How to reduce PHP-FPM (php5-fpm) RAM usage by about 50%
- Security risks posed by smart meters
- How to install Oracle JRE and make it the default JRE on Ubuntu 14.04
- Manual disk partitioning guide for Deepin 2014
- BitKey: A secure, Debian-based Live OS for bitcoin transactions
- Managing startup applications on Deepin 2014
- How to dual-boot Windows 8 and Fedora 21 on a PC with UEFI firmware
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- Announcing lxcfs
- Integrating OpenStack and Kubernetes with Murano
- Container Clusters on VMs
- Quay.io: A service for hosting private Docker images
- Paz: A PaaS-like workflow built on Docker, CoreOS, Etcd and Fleet
- finid: That does not matter any more, so leave it as default …
- Abdel: Before clicking "Install Now", should I select sda1 as the p…
- Carl: I have a Lenova laptop. I bought it specifically to install …
- lalebarde: Fully agree. That's 13 years I have had used Linux as my mai…
- jpmcbooks: The latest 9.3 version of FreeNas requires a 64 bit compute…