- How to upgrade the Linux Mint 17.1 kernel from version 3.13 to 3.16
- How to dual-boot Windows 8 and Fedora 21 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Learn how to encrypt email communications with an email self-defense guide from the FSF
- The best Markdown editors for Linux
- How to configure Ubuntu 14.04 server to forward root mails to your email address
- OpenMandriva Lx 2014 review
- Android 5.0 Lollipop, Nexus 9 tablet and Nexus 6 phablet
- The ideal value of listen.backlog when setting PHP-FPM pm = ondemand
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Running Vagrant on Fedora 22
- Implementing service monitoring in Rancher with Prometheus
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X