- How to dual-boot Linux Mint 17 and Windows 8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Manjaro 0.8.10 KDE screenshots
- Android on a Stick, or how to install Android-x86 on a USB stick
- Joli OS is being discontinued
- How to reduce PHP-FPM (php5-fpm) RAM usage by about 50%
- Project Denver SoC will be the first 64-bit ARM processor for Android
- Can your computer run Ubuntu Core?
- Netrunner Rolling 2014.09 review
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Docker Load Balancing Now in Rancher 0.16
- Introduction to LXD – the container hypervisor
- The sad state of sysadmin in the age of containers
- Using Docker Machine with Weave 0.10
- Meet the Atomic command for containers
- Automate the building and managing of Vagrant boxes and machine images using Packer and Atlas
- Package and run virtual machines as Docker containers with RancherVM