- How to use Deepin 2014 Guest account
- Configurable Menu: Install the best menu for Linux Mint 17/17.1 Cinnamon
- EFF releases experimental open wireless router firmware
- You’ll need a build a Linux kernel module to listen to Netcat’s latest album
- China bans Windows 8 from all govt computers. Any other OS will do
- PC-BSD 10.1 review
- Replace UFW with FirewallD on Ubuntu 14.10
- Failed attempts to dual-boot PC-BSD 10.1 with Windows 8
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- Announcing lxcfs
- Integrating OpenStack and Kubernetes with Murano
- Container Clusters on VMs
- Quay.io: A service for hosting private Docker images
- Paz: A PaaS-like workflow built on Docker, CoreOS, Etcd and Fleet