- elementary OS Freya beta review
- GNOME 3.12: The cool and the not-so cool features
- Linux Mint Debian Edition (LMDE) 201403 review
- ARM announces free mbed OS and mbed Device Server for IoT devices
- How to test-drive Ubuntu Core on Fedora 21 Workstation
- Samsung Z Tizen OS smartphone and Samsung Tizen OS TV SDK
- Upgrade Ubuntu 12.04 server to 14.04
- Your choice of NTP applications in Linux
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Samsung TVs in Africa July 3, 2014
- Milo Moiré and The Script System: Art or nudity for the heck of it? July 3, 2014
- Does mobile phone use affect the brains of teenagers? May 22, 2014
- FDA approves Advantame, a sugar substitute or high-intensity sweetener May 19, 2014
- Ukraine’s declining population May 18, 2014
- A titanosaur is the largest known animal ever to walk the Earth May 18, 2014
- Russia to suspend American GPS sites on Russian territory May 13, 2014
- finid: That does not matter any more, so leave it as default …
- Abdel: Before clicking "Install Now", should I select sda1 as the p…
- Carl: I have a Lenova laptop. I bought it specifically to install …
- lalebarde: Fully agree. That's 13 years I have had used Linux as my mai…
- jpmcbooks: The latest 9.3 version of FreeNas requires a 64 bit compute…