- Netrunner Rolling 2014.09 review
- The future is encrypted, but your government says that’s not good
- Ubuntu 14.10 review
- How to upgrade Fedora 20 Cinnamon to Fedora 21 Cinnamon
- How to replace LibreOffice with Apache OpenOffice on Fedora 20
- Android 5.0 Lollipop, Nexus 9 tablet and Nexus 6 phablet
- Social Engineering infographic: Phishing and vishing
- Dual-boot Ubuntu 14.04 & Windows 7 on a PC with 2 HDDs and UEFI firmware
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Drone: A Continuous Integration platform built on Docker
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- Announcing lxcfs
- Integrating OpenStack and Kubernetes with Murano
- Container Clusters on VMs
- Quay.io: A service for hosting private Docker images
- Ron Simpson: On the first two attepts I used a DVD version but on the thi…
- finid: Well, what is your HDD configuration. How many do you have, …
- finid: Did the system spew any details about the fatal error? From …
- finid: On all your attempts, did you find any entry for Mint in the…
- Ron Simpson: I tried to install Mate 17.1 on an Acer E1-571 using you ear…