- Calamares will be the graphical installer on the next OpenMandriva edition
- Snowden on Dropbox: It’s hostile to privacy
- Dual-boot Ubuntu 14.04 and Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Using GNOME Boxes to create and access local virtual systems on GNOME 3.14
- Boot managers and boot devices on a PC with UEFI firmware
- The most affordable FreeBSD-supported Cloud/VPS hosting providers
- Why I switched from Postgres to MongoDB, then to Neo4j
- Antergos 2014.05.26 review – Cinnamon, GNOME 3 and KDE desktops
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Automatic container IP address allocation with Weave
- Multi-host Docker deployment with Swarm and Compose using Weave 0.11
- Running Vagrant on Fedora 22
- Implementing service monitoring in Rancher with Prometheus
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog