- Calamares will be the graphical installer on the next OpenMandriva edition
- How to integrate Prey into the security posture of your Linux PC
- Replace UFW with FirewallD on Ubuntu 14.10
- Don’t like the Mozilla/Yahoo deal? Make StartPage your search engine
- How to replace Shorewall with FirewallD on ROSA Desktop Fresh R4
- How to upgrade the Linux Mint 17.1 kernel from version 3.13 to 3.16
- Mozilla is phasing out SHA-1 based signature algorithms
- These reCAPTCHAs where not meant to be read by humans
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules