- Calamares will be the graphical installer on the next OpenMandriva edition
- From GNOME 3 to GNOME Classic in 3 extensions, or why GNOME Classic has become redundant
- Dual-boot Ubuntu 14.04 and Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Manual disk partitioning guide for Linux Mint 17 KDE
- Use GRUB-Customizer to give GRUB a prettier face on Linux Mint 17.1
- Preview of Cinnamon 2.4. Features desktop slideshow
- Configurable Menu: Install the best menu for Linux Mint 17/17.1 Cinnamon
- Why did this server run out of disk space?
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…
- Platypus: Good to see the review. One point security you overlooked. Y…
- finid: Not tried that either, but this is easier. …
- taikedz: Not tried it, but wondering if you could boot from LiveCD, m…
- johnc: Thanks for publishing and researching this. I thought I was …