- ProtonMail and Subrosa: Encrypted communication for the privacy-conscious
- Managing startup applications on Deepin 2014
- Anaconda on root and user account password strengths: Why so strict?
- How to set the PATH variable in Bash
- Elementary OS Freya 0.3 review
- BitKey: A secure, Debian-based Live OS for bitcoin transactions
- How to upgrade Fedora 20 Cinnamon to Fedora 21 Cinnamon
- Intel’s Compute Stick and your favorite Linux distribution
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules