- Netrunner Rolling 2014.09 review
- How to install TwitteR, a Twitter client for R
- How to install the latest OpenSSH on Windows 7 and Windows 8
- How to replace LibreOffice with Apache OpenOffice on Fedora 20
- Rocker: Run R in Docker containers
- For an editor, Atom uses way too much RAM
- How to install Prey on Linux Mint 17.1
- Configurable Menu: Install the best menu for Linux Mint 17/17.1 Cinnamon
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules