- How to set the PATH variable in Bash
- Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon and MATE screenshot preview
- LXQt desktop environment screenshots
- Nexenta targets a 2015 IPO
- Social Engineering infographic: Phishing and vishing
- How to upgrade Ubuntu 12.04 LTS to Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- PC-BSD 10.1.1 Cinnamon review
- How to reduce PHP-FPM (php5-fpm) RAM usage by about 50%
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- 13 new Official Repositories added to Docker Hub in January and February
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host released – to customers
- Where Weaveworks stands on the acquisition of SocketPlane by Docker
- Docker acquires SocketPlane
- Drone: A Continuous Integration platform built on Docker
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- finid: But not before checking if you can backup any data in there …
- MARVELOUS: i think the best thing to do is to delete the E: and D: part…
- finid: It's doubtful that you can convert a disk with an OS on it f…
- finid: If it's MBR and you have 4 primary partitions, you could pro…
- MARVELOUS: have checked it my partirion scheme is MBR not GPT, what can…