- Raspberry Pi 2 vs Creator 120
- Use Tor Browser, get your computer blacklisted
- How to upgrade Fedora 20 Cinnamon to Fedora 21 Cinnamon
- Kali Linux 1.0.7 review
- Getting to know the pkg audit command on PC-BSD and FreeBSD
- Adobe Photoshop now available for Chromebooks, but…
- From Akregator and Liferea to Inoreader
- Unassailable encryption algorithm cracked in two hours
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Drone: A Continuous Integration platform built on Docker
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- Announcing lxcfs
- Integrating OpenStack and Kubernetes with Murano
- Container Clusters on VMs
- Quay.io: A service for hosting private Docker images