- Mozilla is phasing out SHA-1 based signature algorithms
- How to replace Shorewall with FirewallD on ROSA Desktop Fresh R4
- elementary OS Freya beta review
- Calamares will be the graphical installer on the next OpenMandriva edition
- Kubuntu 14.10 review
- ARM announces free mbed OS and mbed Device Server for IoT devices
- Raspberry Pi 2 vs Creator 120
- How to install the latest OpenSSH on Windows 7 and Windows 8
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules