- How to install TwitteR, a Twitter client for R
- Upgrade Ubuntu 12.04 server to 14.04
- Deepin 2014.2 review
- Raspberry Pi 2 vs Creator 120
- Patched Bash still vulnerable to Shellshock
- How to test-drive Ubuntu Core on Fedora 21 Workstation
- OpenMediaVault 1.0 review
- How to reduce PHP-FPM (php5-fpm) RAM usage by about 50%
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.