- Vultr lets you run an operating system using your own ISO image
- The ideal value of listen.backlog when setting PHP-FPM pm = ondemand
- TokuMX 2.0 released
- Dual-boot Ubuntu 14.10 and Window 8 on a Toshiba Satellite C55-A
- How to test-drive Ubuntu Core on Fedora 21 Workstation
- Use GRUB-Customizer to give GRUB a prettier face on Linux Mint 17.1
- How to install Oracle JRE on Fedora 20 and use alternatives to switch between it and OpenJDK
- The most affordable FreeBSD-supported Cloud/VPS hosting providers
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules