- Joli OS is being discontinued
- Unassailable encryption algorithm cracked in two hours
- How to install the latest OpenSSH on Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Ubuntu Core to bring Snappy and transactional updates to the Cloud
- Toshi, an MIT-licensed bitcoin node for developers released
- DevAssistant: A developer’s best friend
- You’ll need a build a Linux kernel module to listen to Netcat’s latest album
- Mark Shuttleworth on Western media, Iraq, IS and Ukraine
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- 5 monitoring tools for Docker
- Will containers kill the virtual machine?
- Cloud Coding: Remote Pairing using Docker
- 6 points to ponder before deploying microservices and containers
- Running Super Privileged Containers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Is Nginx the standard for deploying containerized applications and microservices
- Tutum Stream API released