- How to extend, grow or resize an LVM logical volume
- Upgrade Ubuntu 12.04 server to 14.04
- Want to stop creepy online tracking? Help the EFF test Privacy Badger
- A beginner’s guide to disks and disk partitions in Linux
- Distributed R brings scalable, high-performance Big Data analytics to R
- The most affordable FreeBSD-supported Cloud/VPS hosting providers
- Preview of GhostBSD 4.0
- Nexenta targets a 2015 IPO
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Samsung TVs in Africa July 3, 2014
- Milo Moiré and The Script System: Art or nudity for the heck of it? July 3, 2014
- Does mobile phone use affect the brains of teenagers? May 22, 2014
- FDA approves Advantame, a sugar substitute or high-intensity sweetener May 19, 2014
- Ukraine’s declining population May 18, 2014
- A titanosaur is the largest known animal ever to walk the Earth May 18, 2014
- Russia to suspend American GPS sites on Russian territory May 13, 2014
- finid: Do you have other partitions or another OS installed on the …
- Mihir: I am trying to install Linux mint 17.1 KDE.Here,there is no …
- Harry Adams: if you installed fedy and clicked activate rpm fusion repos …
- ElectricPrism: Personally, I love Slingshot Gnome when you have Slingshot L…
- piet: Yes, but transfert files with FreeNAS are slow. Too slow. Ma…