- Dual-boot Ubuntu 14.04 & Windows 7 on a PC with 2 HDDs and UEFI firmware
- Is systemd as bad as boycott systemd is trying to make it?
- Google Glass now in open beta. You can have one for just $1500
- Configurable Menu: Install the best menu for Linux Mint 17/17.1 Cinnamon
- Interesting articles on Data Science, and a cool image
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Mozilla caves in to industry forces behind DRM-in-HTML standard
- Silent Circle relocates to Switzerland
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- How to use promiscuous mode on AWS: using port mirroring for packet capture in the cloud
- User friendly container cluster networking with Kubernetes
- Building a Continuous Integration Environment using Docker, Jenkins and OpenVPN
- Docker Load Balancing Now in Rancher 0.16
- Introduction to LXD – the container hypervisor
- The sad state of sysadmin in the age of containers
- Using Docker Machine with Weave 0.10