- How to upgrade the Linux Mint 17.1 kernel from version 3.13 to 3.16
- How to install Ansible on CentOS 7
- 5 reasons to switch to Deepin 2014
- GhostBSD 4 preview
- PC-BSD 10.1.1 Cinnamon review
- Preview of Cinnamon 2.4. Features desktop slideshow
- For an editor, Atom uses way too much RAM
- Bash susceptible to environment variables code injection attack
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules