- Devuan, DevOne. Here comes a fork of Debian
- Adobe Photoshop now available for Chromebooks, but…
- GhostBSD 4 preview
- For an editor, Atom uses way too much RAM
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Mark Shuttleworth on Western media, Iraq, IS and Ukraine
- Manjaro 0.8.10 KDE screenshots
- How to install the latest OpenSSH on Windows 7 and Windows 8
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Running Vagrant on Fedora 22
- Implementing service monitoring in Rancher with Prometheus
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X