- Tip for dual-booting Windows 10 preview and Linux on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Manual disk partitioning guide for Deepin 2014
- The most affordable FreeBSD-supported Cloud/VPS hosting providers
- How to install Prey on Linux Mint 17.1
- OpenMandriva 2014.1 review
- OpenMandriva Lx 2014 review
- ProtonMail and Paypal: Do we need government approval to encrypt email?
- How to install TwitteR, a Twitter client for R
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X
- Bugfix Container Software In Place
- Load Balancing Microsoft Exchange with NGINX Plus