- Intel’s Compute Stick and your favorite Linux distribution
- How to install the latest OpenSSH on Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- For an editor, Atom uses way too much RAM
- How to configure Ubuntu 14.04 server to forward root mails to your email address
- Interesting articles on Data Science, and a cool image
- OpenMandriva 2014.1 review
- How to upgrade the Linux Mint 17.1 kernel from version 3.13 to 3.16
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules