- The future is encrypted, but your government says that’s not good
- How to configure full disk encryption in PC-BSD 10.1
- Install Unity Tweak Tool on Ubuntu 14.10
- Solutions for low screen resolution in Ubuntu 14.04/14.10 and VirtualBox
- Installing, troubleshooting MongoDB 2.6.4 startup failure on Fedora 20
- Dual-boot Windows 7 and Antergos on a PC with 2 HDDs and UEFI firmware
- ROSA Desktop Fresh R3 review
- Acer Chromebook 13 has NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor inside
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Samsung TVs in Africa July 3, 2014
- Milo Moiré and The Script System: Art or nudity for the heck of it? July 3, 2014
- Does mobile phone use affect the brains of teenagers? May 22, 2014
- FDA approves Advantame, a sugar substitute or high-intensity sweetener May 19, 2014
- Ukraine’s declining population May 18, 2014
- A titanosaur is the largest known animal ever to walk the Earth May 18, 2014
- Russia to suspend American GPS sites on Russian territory May 13, 2014
- Alan: I found you can ignore the facebook request and leave the na…
- Emersion: I don't think so, the default editor Scratch will still be t…
- jaiho: There is one freebsd server offered by atlantic.net which co…
- finid: Nice! Is it going to be the default text editor for Elementa…
- Emersion: We are developing a Markdown editor for Elementary OS. If yo…