- Managing startup applications in GNOME 3
- Samsung Z Tizen OS smartphone and Samsung Tizen OS TV SDK
- PC-BSD 10.1.1 Cinnamon review
- How to set up a 3-node CoreOS cluster, just for fun
- How to use Deepin 2014 Guest account
- How to upgrade Ubuntu 12.04 LTS to Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- ROSA Desktop Fresh R4 KDE review
- The search for a usable Markdown editor for my Linux desktop
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- finid: Are you the author? …
- kshb: Cross platform USB creator http://multibootusb.org/ …
- kshb: I know that this is pretty old post. But there is another cr…
- pavan kumar: sir please tell me the process how should i recover my data …
- finid: If you selected the replace windows 7 with ubuntu option, yo…