- How to install Oracle JRE and make it the default JRE on Ubuntu 14.04
- Test driving NVIDIA GRID Workspace (Windows client). Linux client is in the works
- Devuan, DevOne. Here comes a fork of Debian
- How to dual-boot Linux Mint 17 and Windows 8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Can your computer run Ubuntu Core?
- How to test-drive Ubuntu Core on Fedora 21 Workstation
- How to extend, grow or resize an LVM logical volume
- How to configure Ubuntu 14.04 server to forward root mails to your email address
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- 13 new Official Repositories added to Docker Hub in January and February
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host released – to customers
- Where Weaveworks stands on the acquisition of SocketPlane by Docker
- Docker acquires SocketPlane
- Drone: A Continuous Integration platform built on Docker
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- MARVELOUS: have checked it my partirion scheme is MBR not GPT, what can…
- finid: You can't change the partition scheme with another OS still …
- MARVELOUS: how do i create a partition in GPT scheme. (D:) contains 19.…
- finid: Ok, those are not disks. They are partitions of a single dis…
- MARVELOUS: am using hp probook 4540s, i think there are four partitione…