- How to set the PATH variable in Bash
- 6 operating systems designed just for Docker and other container runtimes
- Dual-boot Windows 7, Linux Mint Debian Edition 2 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Mark Shuttleworth on Western media, Iraq, IS and Ukraine
- Snowden on Dropbox: It’s hostile to privacy
- How to upgrade Ubuntu 14.10 kernel to version 3.17.1
- Deepin 2014 review
- How to test-drive Ubuntu Core on Fedora 21 Workstation
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules