- Android 5.0 Lollipop, Nexus 9 tablet and Nexus 6 phablet
- For an editor, Atom uses way too much RAM
- How to install Oracle JRE and make it the default JRE on Ubuntu 14.04
- Anaconda on root and user account password strengths: Why so strict?
- Bash susceptible to environment variables code injection attack
- The most affordable FreeBSD-supported Cloud/VPS hosting providers
- Raspberry Pi 2 vs Creator 120
- How to configure Ubuntu 14.04 server to forward root mails to your email address
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: Not tried that either, but this is easier. …
- taikedz: Not tried it, but wondering if you could boot from LiveCD, m…
- johnc: Thanks for publishing and researching this. I thought I was …
- Pawel: The Xdiagnose method helped, thanks! …
- Phil Snegireff: I don't know what to say I love duckduckgo.com …