- Preview of Cinnamon 2.4. Features desktop slideshow
- How to set up a 3-node CoreOS cluster, just for fun
- Bash susceptible to environment variables code injection attack
- How to configure Ubuntu 14.04 server to forward root mails to your email address
- Replace UFW with FirewallD on Ubuntu 14.10
- How to install Oracle JRE on Fedora 20 and use alternatives to switch between it and OpenJDK
- Adobe Photoshop now available for Chromebooks, but…
- How to set the PATH variable in Bash
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules