- How to install the latest OpenSSH on Windows 7 and Windows 8
- How to reset passwords on Fedora 21 and 22
- How to use Deepin 2014 Guest account
- How to set up a 3-node CoreOS cluster, just for fun
- Anaconda on root and user account password strengths: Why so strict?
- How to configure Ubuntu 14.04 server to forward root mails to your email address
- With Btrfs the default on openSUSE, when will other distros follow suit
- Deepin 2014.2 review
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules