- What I can say about KDE Plasma 5 that I can’t say about Windows 8
- How to install TwitteR, a Twitter client for R
- How to install the latest OpenSSH on Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Privacy Badger beta released. Install it on Firefox and Chrome
- Install Unity Tweak Tool on Ubuntu 14.10
- How to reduce PHP-FPM (php5-fpm) RAM usage by about 50%
- OpenMediaVault 1.0 review
- Toshi, an MIT-licensed bitcoin node for developers released
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules