- Nexenta targets a 2015 IPO
- Tip for dual-booting Windows 10 preview and Linux on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Boot managers and boot devices on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Replace Ufw firewall with FirewallD on Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon
- How to set up a 3-node CoreOS cluster, just for fun
- GNOME 3.12: The cool and the not-so cool features
- OpenMandriva Lx 2014 review
- Dual-boot Ubuntu 14.10 and Window 8 on a Toshiba Satellite C55-A
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- 5 monitoring tools for Docker
- Will containers kill the virtual machine?
- Cloud Coding: Remote Pairing using Docker
- 6 points to ponder before deploying microservices and containers
- Running Super Privileged Containers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Is Nginx the standard for deploying containerized applications and microservices
- Tutum Stream API released