- Preview of Cinnamon 2.4. Features desktop slideshow
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Learn how to encrypt email communications with an email self-defense guide from the FSF
- Is systemd as bad as boycott systemd is trying to make it?
- How to install TwitteR, a Twitter client for R
- Security risks posed by smart meters
- Dual-boot Deepin 2014 and Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Calamares will be the graphical installer on the next OpenMandriva edition
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X
- Bugfix Container Software In Place
- Load Balancing Microsoft Exchange with NGINX Plus