- Opera 26 released. Install it on Linux Mint 17.1 and Ubuntu 14.10
- Using GNOME Boxes to create and access local virtual systems on GNOME 3.14
- Privacy Badger beta released. Install it on Firefox and Chrome
- Manjaro 0.8.10 KDE screenshots
- Calamares will be the graphical installer on the next OpenMandriva edition
- Managing startup applications on Deepin 2014
- How to set up a 3-node CoreOS cluster, just for fun
- How to extend, grow or resize an LVM logical volume
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X
- Bugfix Container Software In Place
- Load Balancing Microsoft Exchange with NGINX Plus