- Manual disk partitioning guide for Deepin 2014
- 6 operating systems designed just for Docker and other container runtimes
- Vultr lets you run an operating system using your own ISO image
- EFF releases experimental open wireless router firmware
- Let’s Encrypt to offer free, automated and open SSL/TLS domain certificates
- Sponsored Tiles now live in Firefox
- How to install TwitteR, a Twitter client for R
- Mozilla is phasing out SHA-1 based signature algorithms
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules