- How to delete boot managers from a UEFI boot menu
- Use GRUB-Customizer to give GRUB a prettier face on Linux Mint 17.1
- Linux Deepin 2014 screenshot preview
- Preview of GhostBSD 4.0
- How to install Oracle JRE on Fedora 20 and use alternatives to switch between it and OpenJDK
- Dual-boot Ubuntu 14.10 and Window 8 on a Toshiba Satellite C55-A
- With Btrfs the default on openSUSE, when will other distros follow suit
- GNOME 3.12: The cool and the not-so cool features
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- Announcing lxcfs
- Integrating OpenStack and Kubernetes with Murano
- Container Clusters on VMs
- Quay.io: A service for hosting private Docker images
- Paz: A PaaS-like workflow built on Docker, CoreOS, Etcd and Fleet