- MIPS Creator C120 development board and Debian 7
- How to dual-boot Linux Mint 17 and Windows 8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- How to install Oracle JRE and make it the default JRE on Ubuntu 14.04
- Want to stop creepy online tracking? Help the EFF test Privacy Badger
- Rostock University Faculty to award Edward Snowden an honorary doctorate
- elementary OS Freya beta review
- Mozilla explains why it gave in to pro-DRM in HTML forces
- EFF releases experimental open wireless router firmware
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Drone: A Continuous Integration platform built on Docker
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- Announcing lxcfs
- Integrating OpenStack and Kubernetes with Murano
- Container Clusters on VMs
- Quay.io: A service for hosting private Docker images
- finid: What type of PC do you have? How many hard drive does it hav…
- MARVELOUS: pls i don't understand that HDD configuration, how do i know…
- finid: The way modern installers are coded now is they look for a b…
- Ron Simpson: Ni I am not seeing 2 entries for USB stick, only Windows Boo…
- finid: Keep an eye on it, because by the time version 11 comes roll…