- You’ll need a build a Linux kernel module to listen to Netcat’s latest album
- 4 things to do after installing Ubuntu 14.04
- Linux Deepin renamed to Deepin. Deepin 2014 beta released
- Devuan, DevOne. Here comes a fork of Debian
- Fedora 21 Workstation: GNOME 3. KDE and Anaconda screenshots
- Tor, trust and the NSA
- How to delete Superfish from Lenovo computers permanently
- Patched Bash still vulnerable to Shellshock
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- finid: Ubuntu not detecting Windows 7/8/10 is a known issue, but yo…
- Kevin Dethlefs: I'm going to say this is a false conclusion. Reason behind t…
- finid: Thanks. Knowing Rackspace, their 2 GB VM must be very expens…
- Francisco Reyes: Two more that I am aware support FreeBSD http://rackspace…
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…