- Pisi Linux 1.1 review
- Honda Connect in-vehicle infotainment system has Tegra inside and runs Android
- Anonabox bundles OpenWrt with Tor for anonymous Web browsing
- Deepin 2014 has been released
- BitKey: A secure, Debian-based Live OS for bitcoin transactions
- Using GNOME Boxes to create and access local virtual systems on GNOME 3.14
- elementary OS Freya beta review
- Interesting articles on Data Science, and a cool image
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules