- Aeromobil: It’s a car and it can fly
- Dual-boot Deepin 2014 and Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- How to reduce PHP-FPM (php5-fpm) RAM usage by about 50%
- How to install Oracle JRE on Fedora 20 and use alternatives to switch between it and OpenJDK
- Snowden on Dropbox: It’s hostile to privacy
- DevAssistant: A developer’s best friend
- Upgrade Ubuntu 12.04 server to 14.04
- The future is encrypted, but your government says that’s not good
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Running Vagrant on Fedora 22
- Implementing service monitoring in Rancher with Prometheus
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X